An article published on PubMed.gov, Dec. 2011, describes a 40-year old woman with Pompe Disease who successfully carried a healthy baby to term.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Enters into a Strategic Relationship with Aldevron in Support of Their Gene Therapy Program
- CAP Walks for Muscular Dystrophy in 2018
- Amicus Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 3 PROPEL Study of AT-GAA in Patients with Pompe Disease
- Audentes Therapeutics Pompe Program Update
- Amicus Therapeutics Enters Research and Development Collaboration with University of Pennsylvania to Develop AAV Gene Therapies