An article published on PubMed.gov, Dec. 2011, describes a 40-year old woman with Pompe Disease who successfully carried a healthy baby to term.
- Amicus Therapeutics Enters Research and Development Collaboration with University of Pennsylvania to Develop AAV Gene Therapies
- Spark Therapeutics Announces New Preclinical Data for Their Pompe Disease Gene Therapy Candidate
- Amicus Therapeutics Announces Positive 18-Month Data in Pompe Disease Phase 1/2 Study
- Audentes Therapeutics program update for Pompe disease
- Sarepta Therapeutics signs agreement with Lacerta Therapeutics, gaining rights to CNS-targeted Gene Therapy programs