CALGARY, AB, Jan. 24, 2013 — Researchers in Calgary have launched the first gene therapy clinical trial in the world for Fabry disease that could ultimately lead to a permanent cure.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Enters into a Strategic Relationship with Aldevron in Support of Their Gene Therapy Program
- CAP Walks for Muscular Dystrophy in 2018
- Amicus Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 3 PROPEL Study of AT-GAA in Patients with Pompe Disease
- Audentes Therapeutics Pompe Program Update
- Amicus Therapeutics Enters Research and Development Collaboration with University of Pennsylvania to Develop AAV Gene Therapies