Masterton, New Zealand – (February 25, 2017) – The New Zealand Pompe Network is ecstatic to announce that Sanofi Genzyme has offered Pompe disease patients in New Zealand access to their International Compassionate Access Program (ICAP) for the drug Myozyme®. A huge THANK YOU to Sanofi Genzyme for their generosity and their humanitarian program.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Enters into a Strategic Relationship with Aldevron in Support of Their Gene Therapy Program
- CAP Walks for Muscular Dystrophy in 2018
- Amicus Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 3 PROPEL Study of AT-GAA in Patients with Pompe Disease
- Audentes Therapeutics Pompe Program Update
- Amicus Therapeutics Enters Research and Development Collaboration with University of Pennsylvania to Develop AAV Gene Therapies